Enhance your AAIC experience with ISTAART
As a member of the Alzheimer’s Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment (ISTAART), you benefit from:
- Reduced registration rates.
- Extended deadlines for AAIC abstract submissions.
- Opportunity to apply for exclusive AAIC travel grants.
- Early access to registration and housing for AAIC.
- Access to member-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the conference.
As well as other benefits, including:
- Annual subscription to Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Free online access to Neurobiology of Aging.
- Opportunity to join or create a Professional Interest Area (PIA).
- Monthly member e-newsletter.
- Access to the Online Career Center.
Ground-breaking presentations at AAIC
Join us at the world’s largest Alzheimer’s and dementia conference to hear about the newest and most innovative research in the field. Featured speakers include Eric Reiman of the Banner Alzheimer’s Institute and John Morris of Washington University in St. Louis. Registration is now open! Reserve your spot prior to May 15 to take advantage of early-bird pricing.