Enhance your AAIC experience with ISTAART
ISTAART enhances your AAIC experience
As a member of the Alzheimer’s Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment (ISTAART), you benefit from:
- Reduced registration rates.
- Extended deadlines for AAIC abstract submissions.
- Opportunity to apply for exclusive AAIC travel grants.
- Early access to registration and housing for AAIC.
- Access to member-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the conference.
As well as other benefits, including:
- Annual subscription to Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Free online access to Neurobiology of Aging.
- Opportunity to join or create a Professional Interest Area (PIA).
- Monthly member e-newsletter.
- Access to the Online Career Center.
Not a member of ISTAART?
2015 abstract submission open
Submit an abstract to share your study results, theories or discoveries at the world’s leading conference for the dementia medical and scientific research community.