Enhance your AAIC experience with ISTAART
Members of the Alzheimer's Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer's Research and Treatment (ISTAART) receive additional benefits during the AAIC experience. Join ISTAART to receive special registration discounts and access to member-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the conference.
Reduced registration rates
ISTAART members receive reduced registration rates to AAIC and AAIC preconferences. Registration opens in early 2015.
At AAIC and year-round, ISTAART members receive exclusive benefits to connect, share and grow in the field. These include:
- Extended deadlines for AAIC abstract submission.
- Opportunity to apply for exclusive AAIC travel grants.
- Early access to registration and housing for AAIC.
- Annual subscription to Alzheimer's & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer's Association.
- Free online access to Neurobiology of Aging.
- Opportunity to join or create a Professional Interest Area (PIA).
- Monthly member e-newsletter.
- Access to the Online Career Center.
Access 2014 program content
Searchable program content, including session topics, speakers and abstracts, is now available.